Was he just trying to get me to leave? I would have had sex with him all day but he was like I have to leave at 9:30 and then dropped me off?

and walked towards campus. I asked him where he was going but he just mumbled and was like idk. I really like him and want to date but right now we just hook up at night. How do I make him want to take us to the next level too? Ik im already having sex with him and that might be a mistake if i want to date. Should I say we need to start going out?

Most Helpful Guy

• how do you make him?
    you don't

he has to want to have a relationship of more significance than FWB. the best you can do is tell him that you are hoping for more than just a hook up and hope that he is looking for the same. If he isn't looking for something similar you'll probably just need to move on

What Guys Said 2

• My stance on women who will have sex before being in a relationship is, if she will do this with me, she will do this with other men. Why would I want to become romantically involved with someone that easy? I'd be setting myself up for heartbreak. As others have said, get to know a man, date him, make him want it and earn the right to share such an intimate part of you.

• throwit has it right, the old saying "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free" may be crude but it still rings with truth.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol stop giving out your snatch if you want to date. Guys don't work the same as girls. He's already getting some, why would he want to complicate things.
    Try getting to know a guy before sleeping with them next time

• He isn't interested in you, he pulled the classic escape excuse one night stands use when they're done having sex and don't want the other person sticking around. He's only interested in sleeping with you or he wouldn't have walked away so hurriedly afterwards, he doesn't know if u were going to sleep with him all day for all he knows u were gonna just hang around and get in his space.