What percentage of girls on online dating websites use online dating just for an ego boost?

What percentage of girls using online dating websites just use it for some stupid ego boost?

• 25%
  • 35%
  • 45%
  • 50% or more
  • More than 75%

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Probably a lot. When my boyfriend was on them he said 95% wouldn't even respond

• If she is hot probabg
    If she's average then yes it's real

• Paid sites are better quality than free ones.

• I use it for a ego boost.

What Guys Said 4

• I at least know a couple that don't because frankly finding a dude online is a chore and the online persona rarely matches real life. Ego boost though? All women love that, hell everyone does. I'm jealous of the attention girls get.

I remember when I was a kid (pretty much through HS) I would treat women just as I would treat guys more or less. I had an idea that the social dynamic was equal or should at least be treated that way. In reality however I realized women preferred to have the weaker role. Funny.

• I get a ton of messages everyday but I have yet to even act on them. A lot of decent looking women too but something makes me think that its nothing but a sales pitch from the website to get me to pay for a subscription. But I have never been the one to be desperate for female attention.

• It's not that. They just ALL get tons of messages , even the fat ugly ones. Bros have tested it on MISC :)

• Ok so why don't they just sorts through then the best they can?

• Obviously there would be more girls who have this claim.

• It can happen but it's harder, you can't touch them and the results aren't as good.

• I use them for the laughs, like when someone takes a self picture in a public restroom.