Should I pretend to be someone else to get a gf? Don't know what else to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't pretend to be someone you're not- people can see right through that, and it never lasts. However, I read once that you can manage how you market yourself without changing who you are. For example, if the same product had two different advertisements, it might change how the product is perceived, but it doesn't change the product itself. You can apply the same concept to your method of presenting yourself to others. Practice confidence, kindness and warmth, but don't try to change who you are at the core.

• How come whenever I tell someone I need a gf they say I have to sell myself? I'm not a product

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure you have many attractive qualities; discover and showcase those

• But my qualities are only inner ones and women only focus on the outside

• self-assured, assured, self-confident, positive, assertive, self-possessed, self-reliant, poised; coolheaded, phlegmatic, levelheaded, unperturbed, imperturbable, unruffled, at ease; informal together, can-do. ...in yourself

• Omg doesn't that seem a lot to you? I'm human and have defects

• Yea why not? The truth comes out later the more the get to know you I wouldn't risk that dude

• If they don't accept you for who you are then they're not worth it.

• All women are worth it

• Then you must not know women. They are disgusting, fake, gold diggers who are arrogant, conceited and devious. Lol I guess I'm dif tho

What Guys Said 4

• Lying does not get you anywhere. Trusting yourself does.

Refer to this question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1029148-what-is-confidence-how-would-you-define-confidence

• To what extent you want to "pretend"? At the end of the day we all pretend to some people. We're never the same depending on who we are with. We behave differently towards family members than close friends than farther friends than strangers than... ... ...

Being yourself is a great advice: You can't do that anyway.
    Just go there, talk to them, try to figure out which type is yours and which type responds best to you. It takes patience, but what does not in life?

• I want them to think I'm a bad boy

• Let's put it this way round: Whatever role you play, you will have responses from girls who fit to this kind of guy. Since it's only a role you're playing and not really part of yourself, I highly doubt that you would feel comfortable with the people you attract.

A certain play is always staged when we are around people. But keep it realistic, keep it to what is really part of you.

• Be yourself, just place your best foot forward early on.

• If you do, she will leave you and feel betrayed when she discovers it was a ruse and you are a fake. You must first learn to love yourself before you can attract anyone: confidence is the most attractive thing to women.