Dating sites: yay nay or just ok?

I am curious to see what everyone's opinion is on dating site, have they worked for you or was it a waste of time.

• Yay ( they have worked for me)
    8% (1)8% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • Nay ( they don't work at all)
    15% (2)25% (3)20% (5)Vote
  • Just ok ( I have met people but nothing serious)
    38% (5)17% (2)28% (7)Vote
  • never been on a dating site
    39% (5)50% (6)44% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally see no harm in having a profile, but just don't bother taking messaging as seriously as other guys do. It doesn't work. Just have a decent profile with up to date photos and maybe send out a few (3-5) messages every so often. Most girls are flooded with desperate guys messaging them (30-50 daily for some) so they can't reply.

If you want to see how serious I am about how many messages they get. Go to the personals area of craigslist and make an ad saying you're a young blonde skinny girl looking for a date (no photo needed) and watch the emails pour in.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It's been about the same as real life for me. I had a ltr from online and he said the same thing...

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG all three options rhyme!

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't soo bad. You actually find decent people. I met my best friend on a dating site. Although we didn't workout romantically, we are like brother and sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a fan. If it wasn't for them I'd probably still be a single virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine myself ever joining one

0|0
    0|0
  • I just go there to mess with people ;) not really never been on one

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I've never been on a dating site and I don't think I would to find someone. I'm not knocking on those who do though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a good prospect for guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Free ones are shit.. you have to pay for decent results

2|0
    0|0
  • Never been on one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I registered for one but I was really intimidated by the pretty ladies that I left

0|0
    0|0