If a girl says another guy is hot does it mean she's not interested?

Ok. So here's the story. I got to know this girl recently and we've been on a couple dates. I thought she was interested as well because we clicked and there were a lot of touching, cuddling, etc. But during lunch couple days ago she was telling me how she thought one of the waiter was kinda cute. I played it cool but when we were leaving she mentioned it again. So I was just thinking is this a shit test or if she just thinks of me as a friend and doesn't see me romantically.

Most Helpful Girl

• She just thinks he's attractive. Maybe she feels comfortable enough around you to acknowledge that. I don't think it's right that she did that while out with you.
    Clearly if you were cuddling, there are some romantic feelings there.
    I'd just ask her why and explain that it bothered you.

What Girls Said 8

• It could mean any number of things. Some girls are just really open about who they think is attractive. She might be waiting to see if you get jealous and is hoping you do, or maybe she's hoping you don't. It's really difficult to tell with girls what it is they're wanting or what they mean by certain things. i would just continue to play it cool (especially since you've been on dates). You might want to consider having the 'what are we' talk, but.. maybe not.

• If you guys were just friends and had not gone on dates it could just be her saying that someone was cute and have no other meaning behind it but because you guys went on a couple dates this girl is just being bitchy.

• ok she can be a bitch and try to manipulate you or she is just trying to make you jealous and you just said you have been on a couple of dates - not one, a couple sounds a good ol 3 or 4 dates so it is either of these 2 I have mentioned

• Girls do it all the time...she might be trying to see your reaction, might be trying to not get you too proud, or she might simply be neutrally praising someone. If I'm in the mood I can even praise another girl to see what my boyfriend thinks. Either way I think it's silly to tell a guy she's not interested by praising someone else. Next time she say that you can jokingly ask her what she thinks about you, to show you care.

• She's probably just trying to get you jealous to see if you care or your reaction. She's still interested thou I'm sure its that

• could be very interested if she's manipulative

• Well, she obviously isn't treating you right then.

• People still find people attractive when they're in relationships but in her case she was probably trying to work out how you felt about her liking other guys. She was trying to make you jealous.

What Guys Said 1

• It wouldn't even phase me if I was dating a girl and she said that about someoen else? Why would I care if she thinks someone else is hot / cute? Just because your dating doesn't mean it changes your opinion on how other people around you look.