If someone you weren't attracted to asked you out?

and after turning them down, you find out the next day on the news that they where the winner of the multi million dollar lottery, would you go and try to give them another chance.

• Yes I would, I'm a gold digger and proud of it.
  • No I wouldn't, money can't buy my love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, them winning the lottery won't make them more attractive to me. There's no point in me giving them a chance when I'm not psychically attracted to them.

What Girls Said 9

• That would be ridiculous considering that the person would have no obligation whatsoever to spend any of the money on me. I know if I won the lottery, I sure as heck wouldn't spend a dime on someone I just not got into a relationship with the day before, and they better not expect me to.

Plus it would be ridiculous for the person whom I rejected to give ME another chance. I would seriously question the intelligence of that person if he was to enter into a relationship with me after I already turned him down and obviously only changed my mind because of his winning the lottery.

• no, and would someone really go out with a person that rejected them but said yes after they got rich? you know they don't like you and that they'll spend your money. like, i'm gonna go ask out candice swanepoel if i get that money, not someone who already rejected me.

• I would probably not accept. I find this very unfair. If you don't someone attractive, it can be ugly to give useless hope.
    In my past, I admit I have done this. The hangouts were quite as I expected. So I feel time consuming mostly.

• I don't really turn people down. I take the time get to know everyone that's interested in me. I can at least make a good friend. dates are essentially free food and guaranteed laughter. So I never say no.

• No, my decision would be final haha
    It wouldn't matter if he won the lottery, I still wouldn't change my mind.

• Hell no!! Money isn't my motivation dawgggg

• No amount of money can make sex with someone I'm not attracted to exciting.

• NO that would be a h03 move all the way, no I count my loses on this one.

What Guys Said 5

• Nah, fuck that bitch.

Besides, I believe in working hard for your success and money. Just dating her for money wouldn't be working hard, just cheating.

• Well, no. What is the point of using others for their resources? Cruelty.

• I would PUA the shit out of her :) Corvettes for everyone!

• If there was a 100% chance I would benefit from it, possibly, for a little while xD

• Nah, money never meant much to me. Certainly plays no factor in who I get into a relationship with.