Want to get serious but not force a guy into one?

I really don't know how to approach this, I have been seeing a guy for 3 years now on and off, i miss him too much every time to completely call it off for more than a few months unfortunately. We had this conversation 2 years ago and he wasn't interested in a relationship, but things have changed a bit. I've met all his friends, he has met my family and still nothing...

I'm just back from uni and want to have the "its all or nothing?" conversation but its so blunt and pushy, I shouldn't have to force anyone into a committed relationship, so how do you approach it? also he has been ignoring me quite frequently recently (2 texts in 2 weeks) I just keep thinking there is another girl, driving me insane!

What Guys Said 1

• If he wasn't interested in a relationship two years ago (after knowing you for a whole year) and hasn't tried to start a relationship for the whole two years that followed, then he's simply not interested. You need to move on with your life.

What Girls Said 0