If he plays footsie with me on a date does he like me?

I was on a date and we went to the movies and we snuggled a little bit, then we went and got icecream he was flirting a lot and I'm not great at that but then he put his foot on top of mine and I moved away because I thought he did it on accident. I even said "sorry" but then I moved it closer and he would tap my foot or rub my foot. Does this mean he likes me? Or was he just doing it because it was a date? And it's "proper dating etiquette" or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's kind of cute lol
    I think he was just being playful.
    As long has he wasn't trying to smash your feet and deliberately trying to hurt you, I'd say he was being flirty.

What Guys Said 2

• His Foot on top... domination!

get a grip and give it time... he may just end up being wrong for you in two months!!!

• he was just being kind and polite or had already planed on that to impress you lol XD
    or ya maybe he's following a proper dating etiquette as you mentioned

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty sure that the fact that you were on a DATE means that he likes you... And I don't think anyone would flirt that much if they didn't like you.

• Okay. Well, see, he's the type of person that would go on a date with anyone that asked him. He polite that way

• ah. I see. lol Well, I still think he likes you. If he initiated the flirting, it's for sure. I'd say flirt back and see how he takes it.