What's your ideal first kiss? (Girls or guys if you're the hopeless romantic)

My ideal first kiss would be in the rain after a beautiful romantic dinner. There's a full moon out and its time to say goodbye. We linger for a moment, neither one of us ready to say goodbye. I gently grab her around the waist and pull her into my lips...

Most Helpful Girl

• in a boat in venice after a very romantic dinner under the full moon with candles and quiet classical music that was amazing and very romantic, i still remember my first kiss until now and i think i won't forget it for rest of my life.

What Girls Said 6

• This is what I want to happen between this guy and myself, we both know we like each other (I asked him if he liked me!!)...

At school, we are flirty all day and when we get to class, we can't help but keep on touching each other and playfully poking. I stroke his leg then stop...not knowing what he will do. I feel a gentle hand on my waist and he lingers his fingers making me squirm in delight. He stops. I reach my hand under the desk and stroke his stomach. He grabs my leg with his and strokes it tenderly. Class is suddenly over and we walk out as if nothing happened. As soon as we get outside, he quickly puts his things down and grabs mine and puts them down. He grabs me and pulls me to the side of the building where no one can see and embraces me with our first kiss, holding me tightly, yet gently on the wall...

Funny this is this actually has happened, apart from the part with him kissing me. That's what I imagine later should have elapsed :)

• That really is beautiful. The nice thing you always get to explore what it could have been and it will never be tainted. I hope you get that kiss (:

• It sounds like the two of you have something special (: definitely cherish it for all its worth

• Awww thanks :) everyone is saying this lol

• awww i like your idea of the first kiss...my first kiss was unexpected..we were walking hands in hand and he suddenly stopped, grabbed by waist and gave me a kiss then i put my hands around his neck and gave him a longer kiss

• That's a sweet first kiss (: not many have their perfect kiss as you have

• So jealous of your first kiss. Mine was just sad.

• What about kissing in the rain is so romantic? I can't really put my finger on it.

• You both want to move but the desire for each other outweighs the irritant rain.

• What is it about the rain?

Probably like the petrichor.

That or you look good wet.

• :o you remembered petrichor... :)
      I don't know about looking good wet :p

• Sincere and short. I want sth unexpected :)
    I believe for the first time you can't focus on kissing, because it is so exciting :)

• Ooo yes you have a great point! The excitement of something new and in expected

• I've always hoped that it would be like in movies where the girl is rambling and the guy just kisses her.

• That would be a lovely first kiss ^_^

• A bit descriptive, sorry lol. Its just the way I remember it

• That's cute toooo!

• I think under a canopy in the rain would be nice. ^__^ So I don't get wet but still enjoy the sound of the rain. C: I love the smell of rain too. :)

• I like falling asleep to it more them I like walking around in it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I fancy myself a hopeless romantic what I was planning on doing for my first true love was take a plane. Down to Oregon to see her becuase I live in Kansas and we were dating greet her with a movie caliber hug becuase we hadn't physically seen each other for 3-4 years or so when night came I was going to. Walk her to the park on a full moon and play some soft music and just dance with her under the stars to make up for missing her prom. And recite a poem I wrote for her

I hold you gently as we dance under the shining moon sea of stars and endless skies as I sweep your gracefully off your feet we dance to ours hearts soft beat our spotlight shines down from the heavens erasing the wounds and scars of the day we need not remember this ever for the dance we share goes on forever I pull you close you hold me tight we are the dancers of midnight

Since I'm a poet and artist then embrace her afterwards walk her home.

• That's really incredible, I think any women would be lucky to have such a wonderful first. Fantastic poetry as well

• Well she was one of a kind that's for sure only fair I have her a fairy tail caliber first kiss.

• My dream girl is standing at bus station , this is the first time i am seeing someone as heavenly as her and she seems to going to any picnic with her friends... but now she is about to get into the bus.. without a thought i come running and stood infront of her and placed my lips in her lips ..