How do you know if you really like the person or just like the idea of the relationship?

So I have dated this guy and recently I have had strong feelings for him. I can't figure out if he likes me or not. I feel like it is time to tell him how I feel but the problem is I have always liked the guy but now I am wondering if maybe it is just the idea of a relationship.

How do you know if you really like a person?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Well, do you like being with him, talking to him, sharing your thoughts, doing things together, valuing his opinions and thoughts, etc? Or are you just chatting sometimes and hope for the best that you'll finally have a boyfriend? It all comes down to how much you value the person, how connected you are.

• No, I do really like him as when we always have a good time together and I like it when we do talk. I just can't tell if he likes me too! I think I just need to tell him but I want to make sure I know it is exactly what I want.

• Well, you can try to evaluate by making tiny steps first such as giving random kiss on the cheek or hugs. That's similar to what I did in my case.

What Girls Said 0