What should I do regarding prom with this girl?

My prom is in a week. I finally worked up the courage (I know this sounds stupid but the fear of rejection). (I have had a crush on this girl of years)

- She said that she was going with a friend who is a girl and she would like to go with me, but she wouldn't want to be a bitch to her friend; however she still wants to have a dance with me...

(She felt pressure about impressing me (She even said so) and I said "You don't have to worry about impressing me, you are beautiful the way you are and she blushed)

- She suggested we go out to lunch at this place she as never been too, so when I suggested a time a day later and she said "Ill have to think about it" (Hopefully checking her schedule)

So what should I do because I have feelings for this girl, and consider having a relationship with her, but I don't know if she feels the same way.

What do I do before prom?
Corsage?
During Prom?
After the prom is over?

I don't know what to do because I am in a whirlwind of thoughts right now, and I don't want to mess this up, but I would like to take this further...

PS: When I mean further I do not mean to "get lucky" (That is completely off the table), so I don't want to hear responses on that front.

Thanks,

Anonymous

What Girls Said 1

• Prom is a night that no one will ever forget. It's a GREAT time to make your move and leave her with some memory of you.

I'll let you in on a secret.

Girls tend to play out fun moments in their head late at night or even right after the event.

So if you say something that gives her the hint you like her while at prom having fun. Whiles she's playing back those memories she will defiantly think of what you said and start to wonder about it.

Unless, she's the shy type you won't really get a good response from her in a crowd. so in that case you should probably wait till dinner after prom.

Aside from all of that. Remember that any time during the night is a great time to let her know that you like her a little more than just someone you went to prom with.

Before prom. You should try to relax and not over think. Act casual, Respectful, and Happy to be in her company.

Good Luck.

• These are really good tips...

Should I get a corsage?
      What would you consider a good hint to show that I like her?
      Any other tips?

• Yes you should get a corsage even if she gets one from her friend who she planned to go with originally she's going to the think your the best for getting her one too.

Be honest with her with out forcing yourself.

- Look into her eyes often (No Staring that's weird)
      - Smile
      - Pay attention to her
      - GIVE HER COMPLIMENTS

Say something flirty but clean

I can't exactly say words but be tasteful and if all else fails tell her you find her interesting and would like to get closer or just be honest and come straight out casually letting her know that you like her and want to get to know her better if that's alright with her. "Hannah I like you a lot and If its alright with you I would like to get to know you better"

What Guys Said 0