Why does he only say it sometimes?

When my bf and i are having sex he will sometimes say I love you during it. It doesn't happen very often. But this week he said it every night except for last night..why does he only say it sometimes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys are just like that. As long as he says it regularly, you shouldn't worry. If it's really bothering you, you can always talk to him about it.

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably not doing it on purpose. Some guys say it more than others and usually not a lot of thought is put into when we say. If it bothers you then talk to him about it! I'm sure he'll understand.

What Girls Said 2

• If he said it all the time it would start to lose its meaning... If you NEED to hear it more often than you already are, let him know. But you might end up making him feel bad or just piss him off.

• That's what my BF does too he doesn't need to say it all the time that's normal