When a guy says you're the female version of him.?

Guys would you rather date someone that's completely different than you or someone who just gets you and is the same person in many ways? The female version of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I told this to a girl once and it was absolutely amazing.
    She felt like a true soulmate. Yes we where different but if i had the same life i would have ended up as the same person. If i looked really deeply in her personality i discovered the exact same person i was.
    If i had the choice then i would certainly prefer this!

What Guys Said 9

• There has to be an equal median. You can't be so different where you have nothing in common, but there should be some differences to explore new things. Half and half for me!

• I need to date a warrior princess not a girlly girl I dont like sissy women that can't do anything like oh my hair will get messy.

• Okay, so what I say here is a fact, and not opinion based.

Similarities is what makes a relationship last, while differences is what makes it exciting.

That means the best "match" is someone whos pretty similar with differences here and there.

• I would rather date someone that's completely different. The female version of me is... a frightening thing.

• I'll take half and half. Some similar hobbies, similar values, but we have to take each other out of their comfort zone

• I don't want to date a female version of me what the fuck? I mean don't get me wrong, I can be narcissistic as fuck, but what's the point if she's JUST like me

• I'd rather date the female version of me. I'm pretty kickass, so it would work out.

• I like who I am, so if a girl is a lot like me she'd really dig into me deep. I think we'd both be hooked...

• It means you are 'The One', you are definitely Neo!

• Neo?

• Lol, Matrix reference, isn't it? ;)

• Damn you caught on. :D

What Girls Said 1

• He is trying to say you're his soulmate.

• I would have to disagree. Being similar to someone does not necessarily make them what you're looking for.

• Well well, look at Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady. :P