How do help a guy who probably will never get a girlfriend?

its his look but people are so shallow now a day and he looks rather disgusting. its just his had shape, nose and everything.

he 100% german and immigrated in 5th grade, he's culturally different too. polite but he might come of as creepy in this culture.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he ever become a citizen? If he is a citizen, then maybe he could consider a mail order bride. He would have to be a citizen to bring a woman into the country though. If the only other option it to remain alone forever, mail order brides would be by far more preferable. Despite the knee jerk reaction people have about mail order brides, those marriages actually have a higher than average success rate. So if he really is as bad off as you claim, I don't see a problem with it. http://www.loveme.com/

What Guys Said 5

• Help him to appear to be desired. Women tend to want what other women have. When I was single it was a hit or miss if I went somewhere and a woman checked me out. Now I'm married and it happens almost every time.

• You don't, there's only one person that can really help him and that's him. All you can do is being a supportive, good friend.

• Tell him about this site. He can come here and whinge like a lot of guys here

• The usual. Find him someone equally ugly.

• why don't you be his gf?

• AKA Taking one for the team.

• hahah :) do I have to petty every man? how I'll your girlfriend on firdays and every other mans on other days.

What Girls Said 1

• he may have better luck dating someone that is similar to him. same cultural background etc. She may be more understanding to some of his behaviour that may seem odd to others.