What is your idea of the perfect guy?

In terms of BOTH personality and looks, describe what your perfect guy would be.

Like what type of hair, eyes, skin tone, body type, etc.

Also, do you like guys that are fun loving and out going or introverted and sensitive? As an example.

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks: taller than me (im 5'6), dirty blonde short straight hair, light blue eyes, light-tan skin, medium build and fit (nice built arms/shoulders/back), strong, some facial hair, hairless chest/back, and hygienic.

Personality: More extroverted but sensitive, laid back, good sense of humor, loving/caring, protective, and open minded/accepting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I love a guy who is taller than me, not fat, but bigger than me. Brunettes are super attractive, brown or blue eyes are adorable.. A NICE SMILE! Nice teeth are a must. I love guys who are respectful, easy to talk to, love being around me, funny, and romantic. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • img.yaplog.jp/img/12/pc/j/u/m/jump-cheer/0/356.jpg

cute face, pretty eyes, pouty lips, sharp jawline

sweet, shy, cute, affectionate

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want him to be about 5'7, not bulky but in shape, brown short hair, light blue eyes, a nice tan skin tone. Maybe a few tattoos and piercings (;

Personality would be active, kind of sweet but not all the time, a little protective, good with kids, likes to eat and really likes to cuddle.

0|0
    1|0
  • Emotionally: kind, motivated, sensitive, and serious. Having a sense of humor is always good.
    For physical appearance: average and if he wears glasses, that's a plus. Especially with the haircut and style like David Beckham.
    Answer mines please! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • personality: talkative and funny, outgoing, loving
    Looks:tall, short hair, with a charming smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically: Tall & lean, muscular, blonde, blue eyes
    Personality: Sweet, loving, funny, caring, unique, encouraging, and confident

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Okay, he looks totally hot to me and his personality totally fits mine perfectly.

1|0
    0|0