Is he pretending to like me just to have sex?

How do you know if a guy is just saying things to have sex with you or if he genuinely wants a relationship. how do you know you are the only one?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with @apropos. That is what it really means to play hard to get. It means that you do what it takes to protect yourself from being used by players, flakes, and the other kinds of jerks. Don't give any kind of sexual affection to a guy until you are confident that he's one of the good ones.

What Guys Said 3

• Just operate under the assumption that all guys are doing this.

• If he mostly talks about sex to you or wants something sexual most of the time y'all visit the he likely jut wants in your sweet panties

• Its all about sex. Juz becareful..

What Girls Said 2

• Is he showing an interest to get genuinely know you? A guy whp wants sex will usually tell you what they're looking for rather leading typically. They will talk about sex overly and pressure you to do anything you don't wanna do than you xan 1000% sure.

• Does he talk to you only when he wants to have sex?

• To be more specific on this key question. Does he talk to you all day? Ask how you are? Or just ask are you down to f***?

• no he talks to me quite a lot. he asks me how my day was etc and seems to care. but i have known many guys who do this but are still players just trying to get you to fall for them quickly. so i think only douche bags are like straight to the point. i think smart players really like to lure a woman in, so i dont think you can tell by if he talks to me about things other than sex. because a smart player will talk to you about other things other than sex, act like he cares..