Is it okay for me to talk to other guys?

I've been seeing a guy exclusively for about two months now, we have a close connection, have fun when we talk and are very much on the same level intellectually wise. I'm not the type of girl to usually be exclusive with guys but saw that it was different with him. He's just overall a good dude. A month or two ago I was seeing this other guy and he's recently popped up in the picture again asking to have something with me. I feel that since the guy I'm seeing now is exclusive with me and doesn't have an interest in anyone else, it'd be wrong of me to talk to someone else. Though with him there are cons like him living in another city and only seeing him a few times a month, I do feel very strongly for him. But at the same time, we aren't technically in a relationship. So would it be wrong of me to start something again with the old guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's wrong but personally I don't think I'd really wanna seriously flirt with someone when I really have feelings for another.

What Guys Said 2

• you are single so i dont see it as a problem.. as long as its just talking though and nothing intimate. and there is nothing wrong with keeping your options open because you want to make sure that you have the right one

• Yes that would be wrong, use your brain.

What Girls Said 3

• Dont go for the old guy. He only popped back in the picture because it didn't work out with his last chick. you dont want to be the 2nd choice/backup and thats exactly what you are to a guy from the past who pops up out the blue. he should have kept in contact with you but he didn't so he lost out.

However, u and the new guy dont live in the same city and see each other a few times a month. so its only normal for u to see guys who are more avaiable to you. i just wiouldnt recommend the past guy

• I think that if you felt very strongly about him you wouldn't want to start something up with someone else IMO, you need to decide if the one you are seeing now is worth it and if not then you both move on. I know when I have strong feelings for someone, there isn't another person out there for me and looking elsewhere is not even a thought.

• The guy that popped up out of the blue had you on the back burner why would you go back to talking to him