I don't know if I should text him?

It's been two years since I've been in the dating game and I've never dated seriously before my ex so...
I had talked to this guy every day for a month. Then I went on this really easy convo great date for 6 hours on Wed with the guy. He put his arm around me and walked me to my car and asked to see me again. He texted me the next morning and we texted a little bit more on Thursday and Friday. It is now Sunday and he has not texted me since Fri. I am confused. He asked to see me again, it was a really long date with great convo and we used to talk every day. Should I assume he's interested in someone else now does not plan on the next date anymore? Or is he cooling it down because he's realizing the way things are going it could lead to a relationship? I also worry since I never ever text first that he may be testing to see if I'm interested. I have never texted him first and I don't know if I should now?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe because you haven't texted first he thinks he's a creep and is seeing if you text, if you don't them he's assuming you don't like him, that's basically the situation I'm In now.

• Well he wants you to make the first move

What Girls Said 0