Girls: What would you think if a guy you were dating likes going to classical music concerts?

Girls: What would you think if a guy you were dating likes going to classical music concerts

Would you be impressed?
Would you find it weird?
Would you find it attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Extremely attractive, I would go with him :)

What Girls Said 4

• I would think he is a gentlemen and has class, so yes it's very attractive :) It's something that most guys nowadays lack especially in my age group. the whole swag yolo wannabe rapper douchebag type of guy is not very attractive to me. I feel embarrassed by my generation sometimes.

• I'm personally not into it, but if he is..more power to him. I wouldn't be impressed, and I wouldn't find him weird or attractive because of it. It's just a music genre to me.

• I think it's attractive it shows maturity and good taste in music. I mean don't get me wrong I love all types of music but I think it would be more attractive of a guy to be doing that then going to some rap concert lol.

• I'd think he's too fancy for me.

What Guys Said 0