A guy I was seeing dumped me while he was seriously drunk and not himself. Did he mean the things he said or will he regret it and call to apologize?

I've been dating this guy for a few months. Everything was going great. His friends were calling me his girlfriend and it didn't phase him and we were spending lots of time together when I schedules permitted it. Friday I meet him at a bar by his place and he was already drunk but things were going well. I had two beers and we headed back to him place and he asked me if I wanted to go to the beach. Things were going well. One minute he is fine and the next he does a total 360 on me and turns into someone idk. He's happy one minute that mean as hell to me the next over the fact that his music stopped playing and he thought I turned it off which I didn't. Even if I did why would he freak on me for that. He said really mean things to me. Like I meant nothing and kicked me out over this. I was so surprised. I was like are you serious right now? He said it was a shame that I had feelings for him and that I'm replaceable. And that he said " sorry you fucked up by fucking with me. Not my fault" I did nothing to this man but treat him well and with respect. The he writes on Facebook "as they keep failing" and I posted that I couldn't sleep and he commented "wonder why" I don't understand why he flipped on me like that. He was a different person, horribly mean and stubborn. He's never talked to me like that before treated me like that. We were pretty close before this and happy. I'm still shocked. Definitely a new experience for me

Most Helpful Girl

• he's an asshole, even if he meant it or not those are very harsh words to tell someone who has treated him like you have. I think, even though he was terribly drunk, he had to have some sense of common sense in him to have some idea of what he was saying. He is immature and you need to dump his sorry ass. For he will be back and will highly regret him doing that to you. Dont you do dare tell him you're sorry or how sad you are. you'll just feed his ego.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like my step dad. We got in fights all the time. Maybe he is bipolar. Dude sounds like a terrible drunk if not.

• Definitely do not get back together with him. If he treats you like this when dating and drunk, imagine if you were married to him...shudder to think.

What Girls Said 1

• Drunk words are sober thoughts. Fuck him. You need to leave this guy and move on. He flipped at you for the stupidest reason..like what the fuck? I'm sorry about all the things that he said to you, that was really mean and rude of him! Anyways leave him. If he made a big seen over this small situation, what's he going to do during a big flight? Leave him. That's my opinion. Good luck girl and I hope you feel better :)

• Thanks for your advice :)