How to escape the friend zone?

This guy i like, we have known each other for a really long time but we have only started getting close this year. He is starting to show signs he likes me (like more than 6 but they're subtle signs not the obvious ones cause he is very private about his feelings so he's not forward about it) but there is also this girl that he shows a few signs with as well (like 2 but they're more obvious sometimes) and i think i might be starting to get pushed into the friend zone... what do i do? How do you know if you're in the friend zone. I am a little shy so i am not a huge flirt but how can i get out of the friend zone?

What Guys Said 1

• Easiest question in the world to answer... tell him you like him. Guys can not read signs. Not even when you think you are blatantly giving him signs. We never learned sign language...

What Girls Said 0