Do guys like girls who are natural and funny?

Hello. Nowadays, I have become more self- aware and critical than necessary which triggers my Anxiety Disorder I've already had. My question is I'm 19 years old, I have petite structure 5'2" and I look younger than I am. Maybe natural fair and skin also adds to my child looking. The bad thing is I'm also childish as personality, friendly and excited too. What I mean by childish is not being immature emontionally but acting. I always see my all friends no matter what gender they are as friends to have fun, I mean I approach them with same intimacy and behave naturally. I make people laugh, jump, run, play around, sometimes I am troll but you can talk to me seriously too but usually my appearence to everyone is funny girl, talkative, energic girl. which many girls I think holding this youth energy inside to look mature and solemn. When there is something disgusting or dirty joke I would laugh and won't say aww gross.

I only has had 2 boyfriends until today. My male friends say you can date anyone you want, but also say you look cool and distant first then you are the one who changes it and become friendly.
I don't know what should I do? I want a boyfriend to share everything and have fun together but the thing is it seems like guys only like girls who look mysterious and sexy who are more distant.

Do guys like girls natural and funny? Or should I really try to change myself and become dignified? I know I am good looking but I've never become a girl which men talk about if you know what I mean please don't get it like egoism. It's just being appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be yourself girl. It sounds like you have a big personality which some men (boys) can find intimidating. Consider dating someone a bit older.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think you should worry. You sound like a really cool, nice, and funny girl. I love that in a girl. A sense of humor is a big plus.

• If you were Dignified, look younger than you are. Maybe natural fair and skin also adds to you childish looking. The good thing is your also childish as personality, friendly and excited too. What I mean by childish is not being immature emontionally but acting
    So with that combination your a perfect human being.
    #No-Way
    #Sean4mvp

• stay like you are ! you seem like the kind of girl guys consider for a relationship. if you are looking for players, you could try and change.

• Yes definitely love natural and funny! Great qualities in a gal. Someone will appreciate you for that so don't go changing your self sweetie

• Yes, natural, funny, sweet and caring.

• I like girls with a lot of energy, i say dont change for anyone

• i wish if i will meet someone like you who wants a serious girl !!! no one lol i want a funnt sweet childish girl :) you are amazing

• No I really like that, don't change your sweet self

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, they do. Of course they do. Who wouldn't? Natural skin is beautiful because of its flaws and being funny is a plus. You are able to keep them laughing all day long.

• Being dignified has nothing to do with being distant and cold.. that just something cold distant bytches say lol.