Do you girls like hispanic/Latino guys?

So do ya? I more leaned towards Mexicans because I am one, but feel free to post any other kind of Latinos out there, and do you like that he speaks Spanish even if you don't know it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Si me gusta mucho, porque los hombres estan suaves y romanticos y saben como hacer acerca una mujer!

• Eso! Así es! Muchos si sabemos tratar a las damas

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I do like them. I do not see many of them because I go to a predominantly white school but I would totally date one if they were interested in me. I would definitely like if they speak spanish. I hate the language (but lol I'm Latino/African-American) but it would be hot to know that they spoke it.

• when i was in 6th grade there was this one mexican? boy with the prettiest sparkling aqua eyes. one day after school he came up to me talked to me and some girls i was with, casually trying to get us all to go somewhere with him and his friends. i thought it was a joke so i went home. apart from that no.

• I love them! !!! When they speak Spanish even if I dont know what they are saying I think its hot and a major turn on :)

• I can't say much about Latinos because I haven't met all that many. Most were old. But i L-O-V-E both the Spanish and Italian language. I plan on learning both. Especially Spanish! Serious language crush!

• When I lived in Texas I was surrounded by Hispanics. Definitely attracted to them. If I dated a Hispanic or Latino guy I would love the fact that he speaks Spanish. I know a little and he could teach me more.

• Definetly! Spanish Spanish is an amazing language to know

What Guys Said 0