Strong friendship + sexual attraction. What else is missing from this equation to equal love?

String friendship and sexual attraction are good building blocks for love, right?

Whst would keep you from loving someone you have these two bonds with?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can think of women in my life where I was sexually attracted, we were definitely friends, but I never would have gotten in a relationship with them. There's a difference between a friend and a long term romantic partner, a big one. Bu then again, I don't "love" friends, in any sense of the word. I don't see friends as people I'm emotionally completely open with or anything. I see them as intellectual buddies, or people of similar hobbies and interests. I don't see them as emotional supports or people I want to share everything in my life with.

What Guys Said 5

• i have been in this situation before and then acted on it. it was a huge mistake because we were just not compatible. i should have trusted my gut there was a reason i didn't act on it years before. now im down a best friend

• To me, those 2 things are perfect for a relationship as long as you're dedicated...

• support and trust

• Fear of loss.

• sex and baby on the way

What Girls Said 1

• Chemistry, and mutual support and respect for each other.