Would you date me or at least think I'm worth it?

So... I'm not a very confident person in looks or whatever and I do not like to stand out like many girls do. I'm blond, have grey/blue eyes that depending on light could shift to green? And I'm 161 height, if you need ft go look it up on google (I'm not gonna give it to you because I'm writing this and trying to get over this...) Anyway I think I have a strong personality. I'm a gemini, I can get kinda aggressive, very actually if my stress level is very high, which is not hard to reach that level.
I love anime (don't matter the genre after watching corpse party) I love gaming but I cannot find the time anymore unless it's summer/winter holiday.
I like loose clothes but my mom and sister sometimes get tired of me being so casual to school and want me to dress "prettier" and with tighter clothes? So I do and look a bit more feminine and I guess girlier.
I do not wear makeup but if it's a spacial occasion I'd wear very light makeup.
I do not know what type of skin I have... I don't really take care of it (I do not put cream on it after each sower to hydrate it etc).
I'm very slow at catching jokes... dirty ones specially. Though lame ones I get them (usually) and could laugh pretty hard.
I like to read, I love photography and art and I'm pretty good at it, still a HS student (17 very soon).
I love children and have an incredible patience. I think I'm pretty caring and a great listener when people have trouble (emotionally or whatever) but giving advice... not so good.
I know this is not the best way to give myself confidence but hum I don't really care what people think but I believe it's nice once in a while to know what people think of me. I really want your answers to be sincere.
I get anxiety/panic attacks sometimes (I've gone through 4 already in the past year-it just started).
I'm one of those people who will keep everything inside and then explode with emotions and cry for 30 mins to and hour.
been single my 17 yrs.
Oh I don't flirt.

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes and No...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/1235490_157319417809986_177342568_n.jpg
me
I just realised I had my question on anonymous... I didn't want that. Name's shakespearian :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Your looks are fine but personality wise I wouldn't really feel it.
    " I'm not a very confident person" in general that's a turn off for me.
    "I'm a gemini," whenever somebody brings that stuff up, I instinctively roll my eyes, no offense.
    "I'm very slow at catching jokes" and " giving advice... not so good." made me wonder how much you'd be able to bring to the table intellectually for me, again, not meant in an offensive way. It makes you sounds like you don't really have a whole lot going on in terms of originality or unique thought process, something that I find extremely important.

"I'm one of those people who will keep everything inside and then explode with emotions and cry for 30 mins to and hour." This was the deal breaker. I basically want the opposite of this in somebody I'm interested in.

This is all assuming we were the same age. Hope you didn't take offense to any of that, as none was intended. There were some good things too like your love for reading, photography, art, anime, etc. It shows you do embrace your individual passions which is always a big plus. Overall though, I hope my response give you some insight into how at least one type of guy thinks.

• yes it's great, no offence taken at all, I understand there are different likes :) thanks so much ^^

What Guys Said 26

• I think you look really pretty. You don't look like you would need make up at all. As far as the clothes go, I'd say you should go more "fitting" than "tight".

As for your personality, you sound like a real sweetheart which is good. Being single up to age 17 is fairly common these days, so I wouldn't stress too much over that.

My only area of concern for you would be the anxiety/panic attacks. Why do you have them? How long have you had them? How bad are they when they happen? Obviously, this is not a part of you that you want to tell a guy about right up front. You'd want him to get to know you a little better.

All in all, I say yes, you do have a chance with guys :-)

• Thank you :D
      I've had my first anxiety attack about a year now, and I get them because of stress as far as I know and mix of emotions. The last one got pretty bad I guess? I didn't want my mom to see my cry the way I was and she kinda made it worse by asking what was wrong... (you see that day I had a bad day and my dad said something that ticked the hell out of me which made me super depressed when I got home and I was trying to hold it in until my mom came in). So my crying reached a point I could barely breathe, I need air and I needed to relax but it was very hard. cried for a very very long time. another one was for my IOP presentation, I had a lot of stress I barely slept that night and the teacher is very intimidating as well as other students who I think will disagree on everything I say and attack me with questions which I would not know how to answer. I was about to faint haha my legs were so shaky my mouth dry as a desert and my brain about to explode.

• Yeah she does :D

• You should allow yourself to be more vulnerable around her. That might help with the anxiety and panic attacks.

• Your looks remind me of one of my first girlfriends. There are some differences of personality between you and her. You wear loose clothes, whereas she wore tight (but not skin tight) clothes, you are aggressive and not flirty whereas she was flirty and more go-with-the-flow, but your other personality traits seem to line up with hers fairly well. You would do well to work on your anxiety, aggressiveness, and lack of flirting. Aside from that, if I was around your age, yeah, I'd give you a shot :)

• Oh good to know actually, and yes I'm trying to improve on those but I have no clue how, and thanks very mu

• much*

• I would say you are very attractive. There will always be guys who like the kind of person you are. As you go through life, you will probably want to do your best when it comes to taking care of your looks and style. It will always help you.

• Why thank you, that's helpful :)

• Your looks are fine, but based on your description of your personality (not to mention your age), I'd pass.

• NO I would not, but overlooking the obvious fact of your only 17 you picture looks fine except the hair that is to short for my taste

After reading only the first paragraph and had already decided the answer based on your personality that was showing so No I wouldn't consider you someone worth keeping , but if your only asking if a guy would date/sleep with you then yes you shouldn't have any problem short term

• I'm not gonna have a one night stand relationship with every guy that could approach me or that I approach. But thank you for your sincerity, really appreciate

• I said short term not one night stand though that could also be consider short term also

I consider "worth it" as a long term marriage type term and "date me" as short term thing which could be dating for a week or six months the biggest difference is personality for me I am not saying you should change if your happy with your personality but that's what I based my personal answer on

Sorry the answer offended you , I was just directly answering the question honestly.

• No offence taken, guess we both had different views on each other's response haha. I? m super glad you answered it the way you did actually, it's helpful. Short term relationships are so annoying from an outsider point of view, I'd prefer having a long relationship...

• I think your a sweet, pretty young woman
    work on your aggressive behavior and
    the fact you don't flirt

• Your an artist and gamer like me which is good I don't mind the anger or anxiety your a beautiful young women. And your good with kids and have patience which is good you got a yes for me though I'm a tad to old for ya lol.

• You're cute. Sure, I'd take you out to see if we click or not.

This question seems like a dating profile lol

• lol I wasn't trying to make it that way just trying to see what people think since in person no one really seems to be interested and tries to avoid me (relative) I've had this do not touch me aura all along so I guess that's normal for people to not get "close", because talking I can talk pretty well with people, unless the person I talk to makes everything awkward... then I will make it worse...

Thanks though :D

• Not sure about being agressive but the gamer part means you would fit me.
    For me its a yes i would date and get to know you better.

• Yeah the aggressiveness kinda pushes everything back... but thanks :D

• How agressive do you get though?
      If you would constantly yell at me or hit me its a nogo.
      If you can get mad easily when threated wrong but its also easy to calm you down or you dont get that would not happen with me i could life with it.

• Uhm... a I take my aggressiveness on objects not on people usually (my poor sister has put up with a few of my scenes. . I can calm down if I break a plate (never have though, I wish I could though) or throw many things at the wall because that would mean my stress level would go down... am I making it worse? haha... When I have these emotional scenes I'm alone at my room and I don't want anyone coming in because it would only makit worse... I'd start crying even more because I'd feel even more motional haha... Thankfully it hasn't happened very recently. I did h have an anxiety/panic attack in the middle on a presentation, i was about to faint (wasn't crying but felt like it) (I felt like I had so much pressure on me).

• You're young. I know that might sound patronizing but, it's true. From personal experience I would suggest you seek treatment for the panic attacks and also learn to love yourself. How can you love someone else if you can't love yourself?

• I don't really think I need treatment xD No one would really help. But thank you ^^

• Btw, you're very attractive and if not for the age disparity (or not) I'd take the time to get to know you.

• well thank you :)

• I love these kinds of girls personally because they have a kind of innocent enthusiasm about life that’s contagious

• haha yeah that's me... I thought that was annoying to people?

• good luckkkk

• thaank

• You look cute enough, though the parts about being very aggressive, stressed out and having panic attacks would be a turn off. That's very straining in another person, if you spend a lot of time around them.

• Thank you, and I'm keeping that in mind. But I keep it to myself I do not show my attacks to anyone.

• You seem like cool people, sure why not. What really caught my attention was the whole corpse party. That series gave me such mixed feelings x_x lol

• Honestly you sound like my kinda gal. The anxiety I understand and have no issues with that. You sound lovely so I yes would date (: finding a guy should be no problem for you

• Thanks so much. I hope so? :)

• Oh because I don't fit :) and I might not show that interest in dating but I am? I prefer am independent, not very sociable. And I'm nowhere near close to you :D I'm confident in my art and personality I guess because I'm nothing like the girls from my surroundings. that makes me not fit. I wish I didn't have that aggressiveness though and I wish I had more sociable skills x) And thanks again

• You're welcome sweetie. I think you have some great qualities.

As for the aggressiveness, its a way you can express yourself. Eventually you will find better outlets for your energy. Art is the word that comes to mind. Social skills can be learned in practice and confidence. Best wishes

• Dude what? You're really pretty. Look at your blonde hair and nice smile and blue eyes. Lol?

• I guess there's stupid people like me. I'm m aware of my smile and eyes. But I haven't really have had anyone told me in person that i'm attractive or whatever except for girls, which many people tell each other and like my mom or dad I feel like it's family talk so I don't really believe it. No guy in person has told me i'm a ok or have had anyone ask me out so I guess that brout it down. So I separated myself from people and became more independent and thought of having anime crushes xD then i can focundent and not care about the rest of people.

• I'm surprised no guy has told you this already. I'm also surprised you don't have a bf or ever had one. Anime crush? Lol have fun with that

• haha it's no surprise to me. hahah i sure will.

• If you were a little older i would date you. Also, you're pretty cute! (:

• Wheter i would date you are not depends on if we got alone either way you are always worth it

• Yeah i would TOTALLY date you lol

• Whoa 5' 5" Gemini who is 8/10. Hell yes.

• I would date you seem like a pretty cool person

• Yup would date you. You are kind of girl which I'm crazy about. However there is one thing missing : What kind of music do you listen to? :)

• I like classical music, since I play piano and viola/violin, and I love 70s-90s and some of today0's as well. I like to listen to Tom Odell, Adam Lambert, Celine Dion, Phil Collins, Gabrielle Aplin, etc.

• Now you see why is music choice important for me while searching for a girl? :P

• yup I do

• yes your worth it and if I was a teen I date you and make love to you when ever we was alone

• Your middle finger looks like it's shorter than your index :o

lol anyway, from what I've read you sound like a cool girl that I'd date if I was around your age. For some reason I imagine you as a tomboy which can put your in the friendzone often.

But you're selecting what you say about yourself. You can paint any picture you want of yourself online. Perhaps you're not telling us other things that have caused your frustration.

• my middle finger is in fact shorter than than normal, it is the same as index. Thank you and I've only selected what fits in. I can add that i love animals that I play instruments, etc. My frustration is due to family reasons (

• I'm sorry to hear you're frustrated, I have family problems too. Look at the poll results though...once you don't have any major problems you'll be golden :)

• Nah it's ok, I can manage it-ish, but thank you :) haha I hope I can be ^^

• yes, because you seem nice; no because you are to young ;)

• Look honestly, I would say you sound like a decent person, a pic would have helped. But, I'm not gonna lie to you, appearance is pretty freakin important. U don't have to care about what people think, but it sounds like u dont care at all about much of yourself...which is a problem. If you want to wear baggy clothes then cool, but, if you wear them because you're lazy and u just dont care...mmmmm no...not good. I like girls to take care of themselves for themselves, its like one of those saying that goes, in order for you to love first you need to love yourself, and I'm not saying u gotta be romantically involved with yourself, which does exist in a manner of speaking, but just u know...be involved in who you are. Rock those baggy clothes, don't just wear them, rock that i don't what people think attitude, own yourself and your identity and things will be different. I grew up in house were girls were very feminine, so im not gonna say i wouldn't try as your friend to get you into more baggy feminine in the case that what ur wearing are total boy clothes, but even then, if thats what u want then i guess the guy who like you will have to like it too, because if you get a boyfriend who doesn't care, he won't appreciate you, so its a little bit of give and take...sometimes when u want something in life you gotta invest a little into it before you reap some reward, and investing could mean, trying new things. Broadening your ideas.

• My picture is there... on updated question... I wear baggy clothes (casual) because I love them, they're very comfy. But thank you, and yes I have also been told to love myself before someone can love me/appreciate me, I'm trying harder now-ish but I just don't think it's worth trying it until I get to university where I'll be in a totally different place. kind of like a new life :)

• Hope i helped!

• certainly did :D

• I answered B. But in hindsight I would answer C. Everything is great (including your picture)... except the aggression and the panic attacks. That's a total deal-breaker. I can't handle it. My own mother is like that. I lived with that for 18 years. I'm not willing to spend another day dealing with that.

• Thank you, it's good to know :) I try to not have them by being relaxed and trying to express myself better and not having stress (both anxiety and aggressiveness)

What Girls Said 4

• If I was a guy I would marry you haha. You are beautiful and lovely description.

• haha why thank you, awesome to know

• I think you're pretty

• You're very pretty, there's nothing wrong with not flirting if you don't want to.

You're alright, you seem nice...if I were a guy I would date you.

• aw thanks so much :D so good to hear

• You're very pretty and seem cool and down to earth :) Yay for being an individual and not giving a crap of what people think about you! haha :P

• Well thank you :D haha yeah! :P

• Welcome!