Why do you think you become overly nervous and clumsy around certain people?

So you see an attractive person, but why do your motor skills go out sometimes to where you act a fool?

Most Helpful Guy

• Brain chemicals. Maybe not just from seeing an attractive person (although possible), but when you interact with someone you're attracted to your brain is flooded with dopamine. That's what causes heart palpitations, "Butterflies" in the stomach, trembling, and the inability to speak/stop speaking. It's like being on drugs. At least for me when my crush is around.

• I've never had this issue until as of late. Just with this one guy. Luckily he just laughs it off, but I'm hoping This will eventually pass given we have hung out for the last few months. Even if he just texts me, this crazy feeling rushes through my stomach.

What Guys Said 4

• usually because you're heart is racing and all the blood is racing to it, instead of your brain. you probably like them and are sexually attracted to them

• All of a sudden you become far more self-conscious. When thinking gets in way of doing, you are far clumsier & feel awkward. Too many ppl. try to get around this ww/ alcohol. Instead of impressing you pass out while fucking.

• Because there are some people who influence your life so much in whatever way that you want to keep a certain impression of yours on them and you are too conscious of spoiling that.

• I don't know but I do lol

What Girls Said 0