Bigger guys with smaller/fit girls?

So I'm 6'2 220 lbs, but I'm not really "fat" I've just got a little bit of a gut. I do a lot of weight lifting and work on a farm, so I'm very active. I have never had a girlfriend and never had a girl tell me im hot or good looking so thats kind of a damper on what I think of my self.
Anyways, I've got this (girl) friend, she really beautiful and I like her a lot, but were just friends for now because we can't date until were 18. I have told her that I like her but she only said we should become better friends first because like I said before neither of us can date until were 18. so my question is.. did she put me in the friend zone by saying we should become better friends, or not? and if she did, is it because I'm a bigger guy?
Her: She's does basketball, softball track and all that stuff so she is very in shape and very good looking. and I think that because she is that way she could get about any guy out there, so that kind of makes me nervous.

by the way I'm 16 and she's 15.

If your a girl reading this, and you like bigger guys please leave what you look like plz!

and if you have any questions about anything to do with this please ask.
Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she cares about you and likes you, she also sounds like she has her head screwed on. It's good for you guys to take the time where you can't date to get to know eachother, take the time to work our your compatibility.

Just because she's small doesn't mean she will not like you because you're much bigger. Girls, on the whole, like bigger guys. You sound like a big guy judging by your statistics but if you work out them I'm guessing that muscle mass is where the weight is coming in. In which case...also good! ;)

I'm 5'1 and 98 pounds and I like bigger, taller guys and I'm sure a lot of other women do so don't worry. Becoming friends with a girl you're interested in and who seems interested in you isn't friendzoning, it's just getting to know eachother first (again, another thing a lot of girls like to do before dating) :)

• ok thanks that helps a lot, I've just never been real confident around girls I like so.

Thanks

• I'm not confident around guys I like either lol take the time before you can date to work on your confidence with her and keep flirting with her so she doesn't lulled into things being too much like friends :)

• Thank you for MH! :)

What Girls Said 5

• hey im kinda bigger too. its worse for a girl i think. u dont have guys always making vulger comments about your butt or chest. im very curvy for someone my age and so it attracts older guys. u shouldn't worry about it. the way u described urself sounds very attractive to me.

• I almost only like big guys, not fat big, just taller and more broad shouldered - the smaller I feel, the better.
    I can't speak for your friend, but I know for sure, there are LOTS of girls who likes chubby guys, and LOTS of girls who likes (super) skinny guys.

• My tablets a doof... sorry if I am sending this again... you're actually not fat for your height and age, plus you lift weights so its most likely muscle and not fat. I bet you're very cute, but girls just don't know how to say it to you. She's either denying her feelings, she's not interested, she's going by her parents rules, or she means that you guys should be better friends by acting like you guys are dating without actually dating... girls are hard to read! I recmend staying with it! It'll show her you really like her! (Just don't creep her... that's weird...)
    I'm 15, I have short brown hair, lots of freckles, hazel eyes, I'm 5'5" and weigh 98 pounds (give or take a few), I'm a complete nerd but I also do cross country and track! I love acting, animals (dey so cute!), and I'm really shy but open up once I know someone! I love making new friends despite being an introvert, I'm weird and awkward!

• You can break that friendzone thing. If you really like her then do something that will make her notice you. I am a slim girl and i have this guy friend (he's a bit of a chub) and we do some weird stuffs like holding hands, hugging and kissing each other. We even watch movies together. We call it "A Date" though we know we are just friends.. But who knows :)

• I don't think its a problem at all! my boyfriend is 6'4, he's 19 years old and he's very muscular, and i'm 5'3, 20 years old, and i'm fit but not muscular, and we love each other and we have learned how to make things work so I don't think height and size make a difference if you guys like/ love each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Bro, I'm 5' 10" 255 lbs. Zero fucks given. Pulling teens and tall tanned p*rnstar looking chicks.

I think she likes you. Why can't you date until 18? That's a long ass time to wait.

• haha ok, ya I know its a long time to wait, but that's just what mine and her parents say. I mean we hang out, I had lunch with her twice so its not like we never see eachother. we just can't make it "official" if u know what I mean.

Thanks for the answer

• But you are an a** and you always give, stupid answers

• lmao cool story bro