Why am I still single? Am I too fat?

Am I too fat for a boyfriend? Why am I still single? Do I look too intimidating to approach? I can't figure out why the guys I like always shy away from me :( Here I am...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/1959386_10202840268679497_2621140671326668578_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• You are gorgeous! Firstly, you want to be sure not to get yourself worked up on your size! Trust me, if a man is going to be a tool and dissect you for your size, he's superficial and NOT worth it! Likewise the same happens to all sorts of women with varying sizes. Chin up! What doesn't end up happening now is because better things are meant to fall in place! Each time a man steps back and disappears, just remind yourself that you didn't waste so much time and effort in someone who wasn't worth it to begin with! All the best hon! xoxo!!

What Guys Said 15

• Questions like these make my head hurt. Someone might like you as you are. But if you aren't happy with you, then do something about it. I did.

• You are pretty fortunate because you are good looking. If you work out and lose weight you have potential to be very hot. I could see it.

• You're not too fat. There's no such thing. Check out the internet, there are whole community's dedicated to loving large women; much larger than you. You're beautiful. I'd fuck you. And maybe that's your problem. If you're focused on your physical appearance it's hard to let your true beauty shine through.

• You're a little heavy. Being over weight just isn't attractive. I'm trying to lose a few pounds myself, not to necessarily make the ladies think I'm good looking, but because it's healthy.

• OH YEAH FORGOT! I've seen many couples who look bigger than you. The thing is that they always look the same weight if you get my drift.

• You're a very attractive girl. You shouldn't have any trouble getting a guy. You're not too fat.

• It is very possible that many guys are looking over you for a better figure.

• You just need a well hung brotha from the hood to show you the way baby. A strong black man for a thick beautiful chocolate queen

• Your pretty and yes your sexy, sorry but i'm telling it like i see you but yet some of your comments is coming from young, gullible, immature people

• There is picture all you do, is place the link on the browser

• Believe me, I can tell the difference between the immature and mature comments lol. But thank you for your feedback :)

• Your welcome.:) XD :p but people don't see beauty the way i do and yes i'm a serious guy and I wish you well!

• you're not fat, you're not thin, but you're not fat. you're getting up there in age though, guys my age tend to not go for your age. i also don't know what you're like overall. so i couldnt' tell you why you're single. they say if you're a girl and single at 30, you'll be single the rest of your life, but they also say if you're a guy and single at 30, he's gay

• u look normal. dont ask if you look to fat if you think u do go to the gym. and no u looking the way u r is not the reason your single.

• I can't see no pic.

• @Asker You are big BUT nicely shape. Your body fat seems to be accumulated in the right places, and you are actually blessed with a figure in which the fat isn't transferred mostly to the stomach. Lose like 30 pounds or so which is like eating a bag of chip, and you'll be dangerous down the street. No exaggeration intended

• Looking at well I say 40 pounds. That'd do you perfect! Watch all the hollaing start

• Your face has potential to be pretty and you seem nice. But you're too fat.

• you would be too chubby for my taste but you do have quite an attractive face so i don´t really understand why you´re single. just lose some more weight, guys are terribly superficial ;)

• you gotta lose weight. they the boys will cum running.

• Well, I do believe you could stand to lose some weight. I wouldn't call you fat. It's not your face. I don't know about your personality.

Are you trying to lose weight? It's actually good news to hear that weight is the only thing making a person less physically attractive. This can be controlled. In your case, asker, you don't need to lose much. There are skinny unattractive people who can do little about it. You can do a lot about your circumstance.

I answered this anonymously so that you know I'm telling the truth.

• I appreciate the fact that you asked me if I was trying to lose weight. Unlike some of these people who assume I do nothing. To answer your question, yes I am trying to lose weight. I run 4 days a week and I am currently training for a race this Summer. I have already lost 60lbs! I guess my question was really based on whether or not I'm so bad at this moment.. and you answered that as well. So thank you "Anonymous". As far as my personality.. I'm a Comedienne for a living (and pretty damn good at it lol) and I'm highly intelligent.

• Way to go, asker! I've taken up jogging myself. It makes one feel better and look better. You have a little more to go, I think, but you are well on your way to looking better! You're a comedienne? Are you on YouTube by any chance?

• Not on YouTube.. yet! I mostly do open mic nights in the city. I have a couple of regular bookings but YouTube isn't a bad idea :) Thanks for the honest and mature feedback btw.

What Girls Said 7

• I seem to have the same problem :/

• I can't see the pic :(

• Can you post another link?

• The link isn't showing

• You're not too fat and you're beautiful. The body honestly doesn't matter if your face is that pretty. Maybe they are just too intimidated by you to approach.

• You have a good body shape, extra weight or not. I don't think your weight alone is the deal breaker, though being in shape does give a woman the most options.

Are you open to dating guys with a few extra pounds? Do you go places to meet men? Do you chat them up when you're out? Are you happy with your life? Are you nice and friendly? Are you still hung up on someone else? Are you attracted to the wrong people?

Those are some of the starting questions I would ask.

• Thank you for the informative and mature response.

• 2|1