How should I go about trying to date this girl?

Me and this girl have been friends for three to four years, talking off and on. Recently I started talking to her again. We're both going off to college in about a year.

I've always been interested in her, but have never told her my feelings about her, and I don't want to rush anything, but I want to work quick so if anything romantic happens we have time to live it out together before we end it or go to college.

Other info: her best friend is into me I think, but she knows I'm not into her best friend. I'm planning on doing a lot of things over the summer with her.

Really, I want to know how I should take this friendship to the next level.

Updates:
Also forgot to add that she is interested in this guy heavily, who treats her horrible, but he is leaving in June or July for college.

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just make sure this is what u want if u all are friends now and get together and then for some unseen reason u break up that could ruin u r friendship

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, me and her are both leaving for college in about a year, so it won't really matter in the long run. Sure, it would suck losing her friendship, but it would suck even more if I didn't take a chance and go for her.

• Go for it take the chance I just wanted u to kno what was at steak the beat way would be to just come out and tell her how u feel

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.