New to dating scene. Was in a 13 year relationship before now?

I have been talking to a guy for a month now. We "met" on a sinhles site. We finally set up a date night. On D day, he told me the next night would be way better for him. I texted him that day to see what time he wanted to meet up. I needed to know what time to tell the baby sitter. I got no response from the 3 messages I sent throughout the day. The next day, I texted him to say he needed to be straight up with me and if he changed his mind then he needed to tell me because I don't do subtlety. I still got no response. Should I just walk away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah just walk away. That sounds really rude.

• Thanks. I don't know what happened. He's always complimenting me and he told me that he liked me and he liked that I said exactly what I thought. Both of us have been straight up with each other from the get go. Nothing happened that I know of for him to just ignore me all of a sudden. It left me confused, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions because that doesn't get you anywhere and is the reason women get called crazy. Lol.

• It might not be anything you did.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0