Are the more feminine girls more attractive to guys?

I mean, I'm not exactly feminine. I'm still a girl, but I don't wear the make up, the skirts, and high heels. I'm all tomboy but I still am a little girly in nature

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest I get a little repulsed by really overly-feminised women. They're usually extremely loud and obnoxious... Quieter, more reserved women tend to be the best to date.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, definitely, not all guys are the same, but as they say, opposites attract.

• Hello,

Well, generally i think its different perception for each guy.
    And maake up is not very important, mostly.
    It mostly depends on the personality and how she carries what she is wearing...

• Yes, absolutely. Even the tomboys I know had to girly it up a bit to get a man.

• Totally depends on the guy you ask.

• Yes, very much so

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like a lot of guys want the best of both worlds. A girl that looks and dresses, doesn't have to be high heels, just don't go out in jeans and hoodie every day. And at the same time shares some of their more traditionally interests, doesn't get crazy emotional and is straight forward while still having feminine characteristics like being caring and nurturing.

• I'm kinda the opposite. I'm masculine in nature, but girly in appearance. I'm attractive to some guys and not others.

I think that's what you'll find. Some will love the qualities you have, , whereas others will want something different.

• My soul sister is that you?