Does he not want me to meet his parents?

So I've been seeing this guy now for about a month. Nothing is offical we are just taking one step at a time I guess. Anyway we have gotten closer to each other. I really like this guy a lot but I honestly don't know how he feels about me.

I have ignored him so he would text me first and ask to hang out with me instead of me making the first move all the time. It has worked so far and I was happy that I did.

But now I've been bringing up the whole meeting the parents thing because he keeps asking me how they are since we had a wedding party the other night. I brought up how he should come over for a bit for a few drinks or whatever. He didn't seemed thrilled.

But yesterday he was telling me how he needed to go to his mom's house to get something he left there for work..so he asked me what I wanted to do today and I mentioned how he wanted to go to his mom's house, he completely went around it and said I can do that later or tomorrow morning before work...

I feel like he doesn't want me to meet his parents and that this is a red flag. Do you think we aren't there yet? Or should I walk away? Because I don't even know what me and him are either. Lol

I don't want to to get closer to someone who doesn't want to feel like the same way. I just don't know how to go about it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's too early to meet his parents, give him time. Just dating for a month.