Am I screwed when it comes to girls?

I am 19 and I have next to no sexual experience. Apparently I am quite cute and I have nice eyes but in terms of my appearance that is all I have going for me. I am not very tall (5"8) and I am quite thin because I weigh only 124 pounds. Most girls seem to like guys who are quite tall and well built. If you are not well built then being tall is the next best thing and I don't have either.

I am not going to go into my personality because I can't even get my foot through the door with anyone. I don't even think anyone has ever liked me if I am going to be completely honest. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your only option is getting fit, eat little and often, lots of protein and go to the gym , lift as heavy as you can and small amount of reps to gain size. This will build your confidence which is actually what attracts the eyes. You can do it bro it's easy just go to a gym and pay for a membership , also buy protein supplements.
    In 3 months being skinny won't be a issue:)

What Girls Said 3

• Give it time, I think you are cute, so just give it time. I have some friend that are still virgen at the age of 25, so don't worry. Someone out there likes you, maybe she's just shy to tell you!!

• But you don't know what I like?

• They are all type of girls in the world with different likes, so don't worry.

• everybody is cute on his/her own way.

• 1. Virginity at your age is normal.
    2. Some girls like short, skinny guys (eg. me)
    3. Self consciousness only brings you down. Try... not thinking about yourself at all. It helps.

• You are still young. Give it some time.

What Guys Said 3

• Confidence in yourself will help some. Women have a way of knowing when you doubt yourself because they do it a lot with themselves and society idea of the ideal women. Plenty of short and thin guys get married, have gf, get laid etc. Women like all kids just like us men, it's the reason for the saying there is someone for everyone.

• well the easy thing to do is change your physical appearance if you think that will help. hit the gym and build muscle.

19 and next to no sexual experience is normal bra. you're not screwed your just young. your time will come.

• Change your personality.

• But it's not my personality. I have no problem making friends at all as I have quite a lot. I'm quite sociable so I don't think that is much of a problem.

• I think getting bigger will change his personality as it will raise his confidence :)

• It certainly will.