Do guys like virgins? and I mean a girl in her twenties?

do guys like virgins a girl in her late twenties not a teen

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope so! lol :)

What Guys Said 20

• I don't think most guys would care either way. Being a virgin has some good things about it for sure and it can be a turn on. Of course as in anything else, you have a small number that would not EVER want to be with a virgin (usually this type wants experience in a gf for better sex). Then there is the other extreme that only want to have sex with a virgin (usually for religious reasons or they find it a turn on) I can see both sides points. I am in the middle, I don't care at all and would like the plusses and pleasures on each side.

• Yes of course, nothing against her for being a virgin no matter which of her 20s she's in, that's actually really attractive.

• yeah we do.

• I do, but mainly because I am Christian and don't believe in sex before marraige. So, if a girl is a virgin Christian it's a sign of good faith, which I appreciate :)

• Yes. But I would avoid making this known to a guy before starting a relationship. A lot of guys out there would fake a relationship just to take a girls virginity.

• no way...i prefer her to lead me

• Of course! i'd love to know her reasons though but it'd be a bonus

• fear of intimacy and believing that you should just have sex with somebody u love

• how ce you're scared of intimacy? and if she was waiting till marriage i would admire

• Yeah 90% will love it.
    If you state the reason as you saved it for the miat special person of your life... :)

• I am a virgin too at 22 so yes it would be a bonus for me

• Yes. I'm 26 and am inexperienced. So it would be fine. May I ask what her reasons are?

• fear of intimacy

• how u would know? there are always jerks around

• Most of my friends are married and have been for years.

If you live your life in fear you'll never find Mr Right.

• Yes I do. Virgins are the best cause non-virgins have been DEFILED!!!

• Yes. Only guys get frowned upon if they are still virgins after a certain age unless he's Mormon or something. If a girl's a virgin past20, society looks at her as being "pure", "waiting for the right guy" "high moral character" etc, but let a guy be one. He's automatically viewed as a "loser" and possibly bitter and/or "in the closet"

• I don't care whether a girl is a virgin or not, that's so unimportant to me, in fact it's not even on my criteria list when looking for a girl.

• Yup I once dated a !25! year old virgin

• how was that? any difference

• did u eventually have sex?

• Well after that week I decided that things between us won't work so I left. I left her intact beacuse she would be virgin only one time and it will be better for her to loose virginity with someone who loves her

• yes we love them. we can teach the way we like and she won't knew any different

• yes because i'm inexperienced

• Virgins are always the better choice.

• Yes but it's because I'm still a virgin at age 21. I just got dumped recently by my religious fiancee. She made me wait till marriage, only to dump me after all these years.
    But are you waiting till marriage or just waiting till you feel comfortable in the relationship? I will no longer date religious girls. I'll never get back those 4 years of my life wasted.

• Yes I do like them its sexy when girl doesn't know what do I get to teach her all that stuff ;)

• Why not? What you have or haven't done in your past is all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. Only thing I care about is who she is now and whether or not I'm falling for the girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Only inexperienced guys do , or guys with virgin fetishes, or guys who want bragging rights for popping your cherry. But it like depends on the guy

• Yupp, I'm sure they do.