Girls: If a guy you were dating kissed you for the first time, would you kiss him back?

Girls: If a guy you were dating kissed you for the first time, would you kiss him back

• Yes
  • No (Explain)
You and a guy are dating but not yet in a relationship. The two of you had your first kiss together. Do you kiss him back or would you do nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• This kind of needs a lot more context?

• You and a guy are dating but not yet in a relationship. He kisses you for the first time since the tw

• the two of you started dated. Do you kiss him back immediately after he kisses you or do you not do anything

• No I get the question, but the answer is purely situational. I wouldn't not kiss someone back that I wanted to kiss just to play some sort of mind game, nor would I kiss someone I didn't want to just for the sake of placating them

What Girls Said 12

• Yes if we're dating and with that being said I wouldn't be dating someone I didn't like so yes of course I'd kiss back. If I didn't then obviously I didn't share the same feelings he did, thus would not be dating in the first place.

• Do most girls know that a guy would feel rejected if they didn't kiss back after first kiss

• Of course they would. But that doesn't mean they would intentionally try to hurt them. Then again some girls are like that. Girls are an evil species. But then again what if this girl is just nervous didn't know what to do was confused? She wouldn't have intentionally rejected she just was nervous ya kno.

• It depends on the girl. If she knows that area of dating well. Or maybe she is very shy. She could be scared from past relationships. Or she has never been kissed / doesn't know how

• Would a girl not kiss him back even if she knows the area of dating well, is not she, and is not scared from past relationships and knows how to kiss and also likes him?

• Yes. It took me a little bit to kiss mine back. How long have you been dating? And if anything else talk to her about it!

• Yes I would

• Only if i thought he was hot

• Of course I would kiss him back.

• I'm sure most girls do know that.

• If i liked him yeah of course! but if i had mixed feelings then no

• Understandable. Do most girls know that a guy would feel rejected if they didn't kiss back after first kiss

• Would some girls not kiss back even if they were not shy and had kissed guys before

• yeah if they didn't like you like that

• I would kiss anyone as long as their a boy

• "I'm 13 and I've had sex about 4 times so let me give you a hint... Make sure ur in a empty room" i lold

• ur 13 and guess what so am I 13 and I've had sex about 9 times in the past 2 weeks

• If I'm dating him I must like him, so yes.

• Yes i would kiss him and have sex with him maybe
    Haha just kidding
    But yes i would kiss him.

• Yes
      So some girls are so mean
      Because they meant to make him feel like this :S

• If I liked him of course I would kiss back 😉

• I think most girls would know a guy would feel rejected if they didn't kiss back. If it seemed like she was trying her best to avoid the kiss she's probably not interested. Do you smoke? One guy kissed me and he was a smoker and I wanted to kiss him but when I did his mouth tasted like an ashtray so I sorted pulled back.

• If I liked him yes. I'd probably do it even if I didn't m

• that's why I kiss back and I kiss back good *so what I've been told*

• I'm the only no vote because currently I'm talking to a guy and we hang out, not sure if that classifies as dating, but I know he likes me and I"m not sure if I like him. If he kissed me at this moment I probably wouldn't kiss him back

What Guys Said 0