Stay together or break it off?

My boyfriend of over 3 years and I will be headed to college this august. I'll be in Philly and he'll be in Virginia. Many people have been telling me that ending things will be in our best interests as high school relationships rarely last in college. The thing is. I love him very much. He's my best friend and I couldn't imagine my life without him. We have been able to maintain a strong, heathy relationship since freshman year, and I can't see myself letting that all go. Am I wrong for feeling this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• End it now on good terms. You don't want to be away at college with a significant part of your life far away. That's no way to live in your early 20's. Who knows maybe you reconnect later on but trying to stick it out now will probably not work out so well.

What Guys Said 1

• End it now before feelings get hurt, college parties tend to "change" your outlook on high school relationships

What Girls Said 1

• Long distance never works out just saying.