Does she want to be chased or am I wasting my time?

So i met this girl went on date number 1 went really well - she then messaged me first for a few days to which I always replied. Arranged date number 2 and went well. Then she becomes distant with texts and doesn't initiate any conversations and there are times when i flirt and get no response. The other day i didn't text and she text me saying ' someone didn't tex today'. I text back and no response. The next day I text then called in evening no response, then she returned call and we arranged a third encounter. We then saw each other before this 3rd encounter in a mutual place and she spoke with me and stated it was still on but her friends gave me a dirty look... I don't want to text her everyday, couple of days later no text from her and this date was scheduled for the end of the week. Do you think she is still interested or stringing me along?

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion she sounds like she's playing with you. Don't text her let her text you first. You don't want to sound desperate

What Guys Said 1

• I think she is playing games. This isn't suppose to be hard. Either you're into someone or your not. None of this back and forth kids games. For now, be a stand up guy, and give her the benefit of the doubt and go on with the third date. Pay attention to her body language and attitude towards you. If she is still acting hard to get I would drop her. I can't be bothered with people like that. That is a very strong signal to me that you aren't really into me and not sure what you want. I don't want to be someone's "maybe".