What do you think about girls who want to save themselves sexually for marriage?

Do you guys find it like annoying? Or do you find it cool?

Most Helpful Guy

• I swear I have so much respect for those kind of girls and I don't believe any guy should ever try to take that away

What Guys Said 14

• It's difficult to answer.
    Her decision not to be sexually active is totally fine, but the motives are usually born out of archaic social stigma's that women are somehow worth less for engaging in sexual activity.

If it's not religiously motivated, then while it's a little admirable, it does make the relationship a little... difficult. Sex is an important factor in a relationship. If I don't share her belief in abstinence, then it's going to put me in this awkward position of either rushing into a marriage (Which is an incredibly stupid reason to marry someone) or being stuck in a slow moving relationship that leaves me wanting and unfulfilled.

• I personally find it to be awesome.

I used to have the same desire, too. I went out with a girl though who I eventually believed I truly would one day marry. I could never imagine us breaking up. We did though, but I don't regret what we did together.

Personally, I'd totally be willing to wait and save it for the honeymoon though. I think it'd probably be nice to hold off on it actually, even if it is pretty tempting to give into our desires.

• I like that answer lol
      (:

• I respect a girl's right to do it of course, but I think those who do are terribly naive and backwards.

• If that's what you value then I think it's completely admirable to stick to it, remain true to who YOU are.

That said, it's just not for ME...

• Nothing wrong with that. It isn't any guys business, really. Might drive your fiance crazy, though. Haha

• I would question their reasoning behind that decision.

• I highly respect the girl who chooses to do so

• I find that very noble and dignified. Those are the women i like the most.

• No opinion. It's up to you,

• Annoying. Not for me.

• I think they're missing out.

• I respect it I have no problem with that.

• I respect that I'm a guy and I'm not waiting until marriage but am waiting for the right person in the least if not marriage safe to say I didn't fit in in dorm life I turned down some attractive girls who were on a mission to sleep with every guy on my floor and most guys fell for it but I found them unworthy of being my first.

• I respect you for that

• Noo I'm not that good of a guy that's not true girls don't really like me that much its ok though. Its funny cause all my friends tell me to be a dbag and don't be pushed around but I don't know its not my nature I can't even get a girlfriend cause no girl takes me seriously cause most girls don't like guys who actually care about them at least not ones who are my age oh well. This one girl who had a boy friend d to me to touch at butt in the middle of class and I didn't cause I know her boyfriend who is also my friend and she got mad at me then left when i said no saying I embarrassed her. I laughed cause my friend blamed me lol. We laugh about it now though.

• In the end I wish i didn't think like an old man though cause its like there I'm going to have to wait a couple years just to find someone who is worth my time.

• Good for you because ur a female...but I'm waiting for marraige and I get laughed at while the girls are heroes

• I get laughed at all the time for it too.

• But I respect you for that

What Girls Said 3

• i don't; its their business

• I like reading some of these answers. CX

• I really don't care honestly but most women who are so firm in doing it are usually the first ones to have a baby out of wedlock