Date ideas that are low cost in the country?

My boy friend and I both only get paid minimum wage and I only work part time. I want to be able to go out on dates without using too much money... any ideas?

I want to do something fun, random, and totally out there. Everyone goes to dinner and movie here... I don't do normal well. So that's out of the question. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm inexpensive date ideas for someone who lives in the country... well I don't know what ur area is like but I also live in the country how about fishing or hiking or rollerskating rent a movie

What Guys Said 4

• go for a evening walk around somewhere with nice scenery.

• go to your local family restaurant they are reasonable two can eat a nice meal for under 20.00 dollars including drinks

• See, i don't really like the whole dinner and a movie kind of thing. Its what everyone does. I want something totally fun, random, and out there! Haha thanks though (:

• Yeah, get a better job.

• Jobs are limited here. I'm lucky to even have a job because most of the jobs are going to college students and adults. I just happened to have the experience. So getting better jobs is kind of out of the question right now.

• Go for walks/hiking then.

• You can first start by only drinking water when you eat. It will save you a couple bucks every time you go out, and that money will quickly add up!

What Girls Said 1

• Now that it's nice out, there's a lot of do outdoors that is free. There festivals, picnics, hiking