How much is too much when it comes to "one of the guys?"?

I've noticed certain guys are attracted to me since I'm not conventionally girly, I guess. I swear , I detest shopping , I don't go get my nails done, I don't gossip, etc. But there's gotta be a line right? I count most guys want a manly girlfriend. :p Where is that line in your opinion?

I have done it. The one question no one can answer. >:D

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• the truth is as long as your honestly enjoying what your doing they will be able to tell just dont do anything you dont want to just to be one of the guys let them win for you and let them protect you and everything else is cool

• Personally I think any girl tries too hard if she goes to a sports bar and watches the game/drinks with a group of guys.

You can enjoy sports, you can enjoy working on cars or any other stereotypically assigned gender role, but if you doing all of those things as the only female it's pretty weird. Imagine a straight guy enjoying going shopping or getting his nails done with a group of women.

• only female in the group*

What Girls Said 2

• I think guys like it when a girl looks feminine but doesn't act prissy, catty, or high maintenance. I think its also a plus to them if she has certain similar interests with him that aren't typically found in a lot of girls but what that is depends on the guy (having a beer, watching sports, playing video games, etc.) So to answer your question of where is the line, well thats dependent on the guy.

• It honestly depends on the guy. My ex was pretty into feminine girls, but my current boyfriend is bi and wants me to dominate him.
    I'd say it's the independent and confident attitude you exude that is attractive to these guys, and I've found that is usually the case.