My girlfriend got mad at me for deleting my Facebook without telling her?

I'am one of those guys that i feel that if things are not that important i won't tell my girlfriend. I deleted my Facebook because i wasn't using it that much and i saw no point in having. My girlfriend realized that i didn't have it. We are friends but we didn't post that we were in a relationship or anything? Now she is upset and won't talk to me. Was i wrong in not telling her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to go to Facebook so I could know what my ex was doing where he was who was he conversating with who was liking his pics n so on so maybe she feels like you're trying to keep what you do in your personal time a secret. Just explain to her what the reasoning behind deleting your fb

What Girls Said 4

• Perhaps she was watching/monitoring you? Or, maybe she's thinking you actually blocked her and are doing something else? Idunno, girls be crazy. :|

• Depends. What the others said for possible reasons I'm thinking was exactly why she was upset. My boyfriend deleted his and I was sad and confused. He was on FB often and had like 200+ friends so I find it weird and blamed myself immediately. But I'm thinking he did it to redo his social media, because he had associations to other things via his FB that he apparently grew out of.

I might have missed a last post of him giving everyone the memo about his leaving. I have yet to find out. I'm hoping it was nothing and he's not depressed or mad.

• No. I'm with you, I don't see the big deal in this at all. This is also something I would have done without telling my bf because who cares. It's just Facebook

• No. I feel like she just wanted you to have one so she can always keep an eye on you. I don't expect my boyfriend to tell me that stuff as if it's an important decision. I feel like it's a lack of trust she has with you is she is very upset and won't talk to you.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, it's one of those small things that you would think would come up naturally in convo between a bf and gf, but you didn't do anything wrong.

• I don't think you were, it doesn't seem like a big deal. How old is she? It's your profile it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

• Lol. What a freak. I'd ditch her asap.

• It's not a big deal.