When two people are dating what's the max length time you should wait till he makes you his girlfriend?

What's the longest time you should wait
I personally think no longer than 6 months

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 months is crazyburger. He should know almost right away. 1 month is already insane.

• How long for him to propose? Also how long should engagements last?

• Lol steaming

• Whooooooaaaaaaa! :D

What Guys Said 3

• Depending on how often you communicate, it could take 1-3 months.

In the past I had to be the one to bring it up. In the moment it's kind of easy because we were both very intimate and I felt like she was inside of me ( where she could see my dark side, my flaws, and my shortcomings) and the only way she was going anywhere was if I pulled her out against her will. It was clear that neither of us wanted that outcome, which made my jaw weak as I uttered the words.

That moment takes time for sure, but it really depends on how often you interact and how closely you bond. It gets much harder as you age in my opinion, until you reach your 40's and you'll be happy with anything that isn't a clunker with more baggage than you've got.

That moment

• if its been more then like 4 months the girls needs only to tell him that they are a couple and if he really fights it then he's a player..

• I totally agree with Nobless. If you both start falling for each other and you both know you like each other, it shouldn't even take a week.

What Girls Said 2

• If you really like each other, less than a month. A month is a long time though so earlier is also okay.

• I was dating this guy a year ago that I didn't know what our relationship statues was till he told his friend I was his girlfriend when he introduced me lolz x'D lame I know