So I've taken a liking to this girl who I met online.

Now I don't date girls I meet online. For a lot of dumb reasons, but I'll skip all that.

I've been talking to this girl for months and we've been going to places together. Museums and theaters. Pretty much dating.

Before, I could land a kiss she said she just needs a friend. I'm cool and we continue. I know she likes me and I like her to. I can actually see us becoming something.

But anyway we get a little tipsy and we end up having sex. We talked about later on and she told me she always wanted to kiss me, but didn't want to complicate our relationship.

I don't know what I should do. I don't want to watch some guy get her, but I don't know if I should go for it...

She has this guy who I think likes her on Facebook who seems to be talking to her to. Only his far away, but he's blowing her walls with his pics...

NEED SOME SERIOUS ADVICE

Ok so I found out the dude posting pics of himself was her ex. I told her if she had feelings for him still. She said, "Cant stop loving somebody but us being together again isn't what's going to happen."

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, go for it. That's all the advice you need. Don't pass up on a wonderful girl.

• What about this dude on her wall? Should I be worried?

• Good luck!!

• thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 4

• Go for it, just do it.

• Go for it? How would this complicate your relationship? Its not like you guys have been friends for years.

• It's a fight to the death!!! Haha jk but make your move before it's too late. Don't look back and wonder well what if... If you do like her, go for it. Not too pushy, but communicate what you want and see if she is on the same page.

• Go for it dude. You got this!

What Guys Said 1

• If you were still dating online and haven't met yet i would have said stop.

You've actually met this girl, done stuff so go for it. There's no reason not to.

The fact that you met online doesn't really count anymore.