What is your age? (Guys&Girls)

So thinking about this it doesn't really matter to me but do you think that age is important in a relationship.

Guys would you date a older girl and if so how much older?

Girls would you go out with a guy younger than you? what is your age difference you are willing to go?

If you feel that it is wrong do tell me why you think so?

What I got so far is as soon as a girl hits her mid twenties she doesn't really care to go younger but not to young as so pose to when she was 18.
Where guys would go older until a certain age that looks are a thing of the past.

Most Helpful Guy

• why not? personaly i like many women who are at least 5 years older than me. i'm 23 by the way

What Guys Said 10

• I'm 21 and wouldn't date a girl that's like 5+ years older than me. I'd definitely smash a much older girl. Up to 30s and maybe even 40s.

• I am 25. I would date a 21 year old. I chose 21 because she can legally drink and we can go out. I would date much older. I don't care. Older women are sexy.

• I'm 26 right now. I'll be 27 later this year. I'd prefer to date a girl who's between my age or two to three years behind. I could go for maybe a year or two older.

• I'm 22 the oldest I've been with would be in her 30's

• I am 44, I would likely not date a woman older than me unless she was a supermodel with an insane sexual appetite.

• I'm 21 born 1993. I feel anything before 1990 would be a little too old for me. But who knows. I've seen some pretty attractive women who were born in way before 1990.

• I am 25, I have not officially dated but been on dates with someone 4 years older, that was when I was 22. It could work if the guy and the girl are around the same maturity level.

• Well, I'm 24 and she is too, but if I were single I'd have no problem going into the 30s if the connection was there. I just figure when you're 20 you should stick around your age, then whatever floats your boat.

• I m 50 :p
    Still going strong :D

• I'll be 20 in a few months, I'd date from 15 to 20, with ideal being 17-19

What Girls Said 16

• I'm 20 and I'd go up to about 8 years older at most I think but if I find the right guy age doesn't matter that much to me, but i am not attracted to older-older men so nothing suga-daddy-like lol

And I'd probs go around two years at most younger than me, I much prefer older guys.

• I am 34. I have a 7 year rule. I would go 7 years older and 7 years younger to date.

• I'm 22, the oldest man I've dated was 32. I wouldn't mind a younger guy, maybe 20, if he was mature with it though :)

• im 41, and date 26

• i'm 19 and no it will never date a guy who is more younger than me

• I'm 17, I'd go with like a year younger, and like 4 years older as max I guess.
    Much younger would be a bit weird, because I already am pretty young, but well, you never know what might happen, so some people can be exceptions :)

• I'm 33. I don't care much about numbers. As long as a guy is intelligent, good at heart, and mature, he's potentionally date-material.

• I'm 19, turning 20 in July.
    I'd date 10 years older than me at the most.

• I'm 20. I'd date 18 - early 30's.

• I'm 21 and date anyone between the ages of 20-35

• 17. I'd date 17-22...

• I am 20, 18-25 is okay.

• İ am 20. İ'd date 23-25

• 36 ...
    Wldnt mind to date 5 years younger

• Would I date a younger man?
    Sure, I have before. Age, to me, is usually just a number. People of different ages connect all the time, why would I deny myself something potentially amazing just because there was an age gap?