Bf hates cuddling? I'm beginning to take it personally...?

I love cuddling, it makes me feel closer to him but he hates cuddling and refused to do it with me. Is this a universal guy thing? My friends' bfs' also hate cuddling

• I'm a guy and I love cuddling
  • I'm a guy and I don't really like cuddling
  • I'm a girl and my bf loves to cuddle
  • I'm a girl and my bf hates to cuddle
  • I just want to see the results

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot guys don't like cuddling because to them it seems like physical intimacy without the ultimate reward...sex

me personally enjoy cuddling but probably not as much or as often as my gf enjoys it

What Guys Said 10

• to each his own but I think a BF wouldn't like cuddling if you are part of the reason why he does not like it.

• Excuse me?

• well like for me personally I like cuddling but the only time I wouldn hate cuddling is if it is something about my GF that annoys the crap out of me during cuddling. I'm not saying that Is your case but that is one perspective to look at things.

• I love cuddling. It is my raison d'etre :)

• If a girl didn't like cuddling then that's a deal breaker for me.

• I like cuddling especally with my girlfriend. Maybe he feels as though he's going to hurt you or something and he's afraid you would hate him if he left a bruise on you. What girls confuse as the guy avoiding them can easily be they are scared they unitentionally hurt their girlfriend and that it will ruin their relationship. Also im not saying to do this but if it really starts to get to the point where he's thinking about ending the relationship... And do the one thing that would make him stay hold him tight and just fall apart in his arms. Let him see just how much he means to you... I've had this happen with my girlfriend and it made mw stay.

• Just do BEFORE the orgasm when he's horny.

• I don't like too much cuddling either.

• I don't think cuddling is big deal

• I love cuddling with my gf

• I love to cuddle haha

• Many guys don't like cuddling. It's pretty rare for a guy to refuse to compromise and refuse to do it at all.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I'm not a touch-feely person in general, but I wouldn't mind prolonged intimate contact with someone I feel for.

• Maybe he's just not a touchy person

• my bf loves cuddling much more than i do, especially after sex. sometimes he hugs me so tight that i barely breathe xD so i guess maybe it's common but definitely not "a universal guy thing"

• Yes, after sex is cuddle time, but not before

• I'm also not really a cuddle person...