Should I wait for her? Or not?

Well there's this girl I like and I'm pretty sure she likes me back based on everything she does. I asked her out yesterday and she started to smile and looked surprised and said to text her. Later when we texted she said: "Honestly im not allowed to date but along d way if God was to do a little miracle sure"...earlier In the year before I liked her she did say her parents were strict and don't let her date and tried it behind their backs once and it didn't end up to good and she doesn't wanna do it like that again and lie, she's a real goody two shoes tbh. Is this good /do I have a chance for her, and should I wait for her till she's allowed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you really like her, then go for it. My parents are the same way. Get her to really really like you, like hang out more, and then she probably will disregard her parents orders and forget her past. The same thing happened to me :)

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I'm pretty sure she likes you back. If you're a really good guy (truly like her) then you should wait for her.

• Well she didn't tell u no she sai she wasn't allowed so I would say u have a chance

What Guys Said 0