When a guy likes a girl, is it obvious?

So I've been looking up signs of a guy liking a girl, and most of the sites say that you'll know when a guy likes you. Is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not always true. I can pick out a guy that likes a girl pretty easy but not always.

What Guys Said 7

• Yea pretty much. If he's not shy then it will be very obvious. If he's shy, he will make it slightly less obvious but still pretty obvious. If you catch him looking at you and you lock eyes and he quickly looks away then yea...haha!

• usually. but then again, look at all the posts from people here asking if the signs are real of if they're just overthinking it.

• Guys play hard to get sometimes.

The whole point is to keep you wondering.

E.g. Sometimes it can seem obvious but then he does something and you would be like;

"If he did like me why did he do this?".

It depends.

• It's not always true. When I like someone for example, I display no signs of interest or attraction because I know it's basically hopeless since my standards are inherently too high

• He will look at you every few moments. Sometimes its very very obvious. I had an exam invigilator who just sat beside me most of the exam, took a really long time reading my id and starred at my freaking face most of the time. So distracting :"( It went bad yes.The exam.

• Im certainly not very discreet about it.

• You'll never know when I like a girl. Ever.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the guy!