Interracial relationships: Opinions please!?

I'm 18 years old and I'm mixed. All throughout high school, I've always been attracted to white guys. I've even dated one. I just want to know everyone's opinion on it. Guys especially.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated other races and personally I don't see what the big deal is. My family hates it but love is love in my book. Do what makes you happy.

• Thank you! I feel like family is a big part of it though!

• Cool and thanks for MH. Family is definitely important: Romeo and Juliet comes to mind when I think of this.
      Just be you and eventually they will come around

• No problem! I'm happy that guys feel that way. In high school, guys never really considered it, so in my mind, I always saw it as white guys only preferred white girls and black guys always preferred black girls.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't care what race or religion any girl is. All that matter is that I find her attractive.

• To me I don't consider race when I date.

What concerns me is not the girl caring about race, but knowing her family would disapprove and that becoming an obstacle.

That's happened to me several times in the past (girl into me but for familial reasons we didn't get together).

• no big deal, I would have no problem with it.

• I don't look to date interracial. If I meet a girl and she's a different race and we hook up then so be it, but I don't go out my way to do it though.

• I don't really care. People can have or not have interracial relationships if they want to, it doesn't bother me in any way.

• I dont care.

• I see no problem with Interracial dating
    as long as both couple accept one another

• My cousins are biracial, my ex-girlfriends step-dad was black so makes no difference to me , i love my cousins and i was always raised with black neighbors all my life, they are my friends too

• Doesn't really matter just depends on their religious perspective that usually can cause trouble

• I'd do it.

What Girls Said 8

• You like who you like, i see no problems with it, its just color. :)

• When I look at someone, I don't look at them by the race they are. I look at them as who they are as a person.. Doesn't matter what race you are. Be with who you wanna be with. White, black, ect... don't matter..

• It's just like a normal relationship

• Do what makes you happy! Race doesn't matter.

• I think it doesn't matter. If you fall for someone then you fall for someone. Race doesn't matter

• I'm Asian and my boyfriends white. And we both dated other races before we met.
    I saw quiet many interracial couples back in high school and no one judged.

As long as you and your guy have no problem seeing each other, it's all goodie.

• Race means nothing to me.
    I've dated interracially, I've dated within my race... doesn't matter.