Girls, why doesn't she say much in her texting replies? Does she just have her guard up? She always replies back so don't say she isn't interested?

I've been texting this girl I met online and she hardly says anything in her responses. It's annoying cause our convos end up being boring when they could be fun if she put in some more effort. She said she's been hurt a lot before in her profile so I don't know if she just doesn't trust anyone and is just closed off. She always responds back so I don't know. Girls, what do you think? I would really like to get to know her but she's making it painfully slow.

What Girls Said 2

• Either she has no social skills, or she is just being polite. Most likely the latter. She responds because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. I do the same thing to boys I'm not interested in. I respond, and keep it short.

Now, let's say it's the former. Do you want to be with a girl who can't hold a conversation with you?

• Have you guys met in person?

• no we've been talking for a few days.

• Well, maybe ask her questions, be funny and find interesting things to talk about. If you can't keep it going then maybe you guys just don't have that mental chemistry :/

What Guys Said 0