My ex's friend likes me... Should I go for it?

I was with my ex for 8 months, the relationship ended badly and in the process he lost a lot of his friends since he treated me and them really badly. Before i even got in a relationship with him i found one of his friends attractive, when i was on tinder last night he popped up and i swiped yes and it was a match, we got talking on Facebook and texted and we flirted a fair bit and he said he would like to see me properly rather than just a nightclub setting since he would like to get to know me better..

Would it be wrong to go ahead with it? My ex and him don't really speak anymore and i don't speak to my ex either.

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I'd love to tell you to go for it... something inside tells me that you should be merciful to your "EX AS$hole of a boyfriend" and avoid his friends or previous friends like the plague :( I don't know why but I feel it is wrong and would only create more drama.

What Guys Said 2

• to leave the guy alone. Guys mend their friendship easy and it looks bad too you dating his friend after the breakup. a lot of questions will be raised. Better avoid the drama and everything

• I wouldn't do it but I wouldn't blame you if you did. Depends on the social structure of things. Think about it but ultimately do what makes you happiest in the future.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should go for it. You're not in charge of enforcing bros before hoes. And if you don't talk to your ex anymore (good girl!) then fuck him and his feelings.

• I say go for it. If they are not really even friends anymore I think it is ok.